Casa Alegria (House of Joy) Bed and Breakfast
In scenic Crestone, Colorado
This wonderful bed and breakfast is in my home nestled against the beautiful Sangra De Cristo mountain range on the east side of the San Luis Valley. It has two-foot thick straw bale walls with natural plaster and adobe floors. This will be of special interest if you are interested in natural alternative building. It was designed for the bed and breakfast room to have complete privacy and wheelchair accessibility.
Other features include:
- View of the valley with old growth forest out your window.
- Private entrance with screened in porch and gas BBQ.
- Queen size Simmons pillow top bed.
- Single day bed.
- Mini refrigerator
- Satellite TV
- Adobe floor with radiant in floor heating.
- Private bathroom with shower. Decorated with Mexican tile and window seat.
- Wireless internet
- Pet friendly
I am happy to set up appointments for you in the community such as massage, healing work, readings, etc. Let me know how I may be of service.
For information, directions and reservations - contact:
P.O. Box 541
Crestone Co 81131
May your days be filled with Joy.
—Joanne De Havillan